Friday, May 14, 2010

Zeus Guy: Epic Detective

For those of you who don't read my deviantART journal, I have some big news:

I have started pre-production on a pilot episode for Zeus Guy: Epic Detective.

It will be an 11 minute spectacular, full of explosions and jokes and jokesplosions. I have several good friends helping me out with it. We will soon be finishing up recording the audio, and it's going grrrrreat! Once the voices are recorded, I will start punching out an animatic...with my fists. I have no idea how long production on the pilot will take, given its length. But, I wouldn't expect it TOO soon. I would like to have it done before the end of the year. But, we'll see!

I'm gonna start posting the model sheets I made, so you guys can get used to seeing those characters. I'll also post production stuff, but I'm also probably gonna set up a separate Zeus Guy blog, one that doesn't share space with all my video links and such. Once we go heavy into production, I will need lots of support from you guys! Both spiritual and financial. We take compliments, hi-fives and checks. I'll probably put up a donate button, and provide various incentives to donating moneys.

Here's the first model sheet. It's the star of the show, Zeus Guy!



Smaller shittier news:

I finished 8 pages of a Kill All Superheroes comic for Zuda. Of course, with my luck, they stopped doing competitions just as I was about to submit it. Soooo, yeah. I can't post it on here yet, on the off chance that they'll still want it. It's kind of limbo right now. But, I'm really proud of the comic, and you guys will see it sometime soon, I hope. Davis Donovan fans unite!

Stay awesome, folks!

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
    DUDE THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWESOME!
    YOU CAN TELL I'M EXCITING BECAUSE I'M TYPING IN CAPS!

    but that sucks about Zuda. I was really looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete