Thursday, September 16, 2010

Capcom Trailers GOOO!



Although I haven't really played any of the games, I've always been a fan of Devil May Cry from a distance. The main trailer for the 3rd game is still one of my favorite game trailers, if not THE favorite. I think the series as a whole is one of the best things to happen to modern gaming, and its attitude and tone is definitely an influence on me.

Not sure what to think about this reboot(?) Capcom is putting out. Seems everyone is pissy over Dante's new look. I can't say I disagree. It's definitely less interesting, and the best part about Dante is he was cool WITHOUT smoking. The creator made sure to exclude that cliche character trait.

But fanboy stuff aside, that's an awesome trailer. Rad music mixed with rad action makes for a happy Gene. I just hope they listen to people's complaints and figure out a way to save this from mediocrity.



I don't know what this is, but I want it...NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment