Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hyperboy Fan Videos!

So apparently, Hyperboy has gained quite a bit of extra love lately. How did I miss this stuff??



This fella makes cool sprites for the Mugen game engine. I think he might have asked permission to use Hyperboy a while ago, but I totally forgot about it. People will sometimes ask to use Hyperboy for cameos and then nothing ever comes of it. But this sprite is looking badass! I'm totally excited to play this! :D



This is also pretty neat. Definitely flattering to see somebody put in the time to make something like this. :)



I honestly never thought someone would ever make a Hyperboy AMV. The choice of music is a bit odd (even though I have seen Hollywood Undead in concert and I like em, I just don't think it fits Hyperboy that well...) I also wish the compression and stuff wasn't so shitty, but I really appreciate them taking the time to make this! It's very awesome! :)

SEND ME THE STUFF YOU GUYS DO. I LIKE SEEING IT.

Also, I'm a college graduate now? Huh? When did this happen? :O

STAY AWESOME, DUDES.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you're kind of a big deal.

    AND WOOHOOOOOOOO CONGRATS ON GRADUATING!

    ReplyDelete