Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Waterman The Movie



Hey guys, give some money love to the Waterman Movie project on Kickstarter. I used to love the hell out of those Flash animations, and I give them due credit in giving me the confidence to make my own series. So without the work of Bryan Waterman, you might not have ever seen Hyperboy. So donate some money, we have to start contributing to indie projects like this if we ever want the industry to change for the better.

I'll be doing the exact same thing soon, with Zeus Guy. I'll need all of your support to help fund it since, to quote Bryan, I am only ONE MAN. I need help from my fans, and so does he. For now, donate what you can to his project, and when the time comes, I'll politely ask you guys to throw some money in my direction. It would mean a lot! :)

Stay awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Gene, you have me that is willing to do work with you. I want to work with you and help you out on Zeus Gai.

    -Pete.

    ReplyDelete